Professional Power Amplifier
DIGITAL POWER AMPLIFIER
Scope of application:
Meeting, theatre, auditorium, multi-function hall the places where requires high level voice.
Sensitivity, limit, bridge selector switch
Stable power switch
Multiple import filter capacitance
|FUNCTIONAL FEATURES:||Technical Parameters:|
1. The case is made of high strength iron plate die-cast, which is durable.
2. The circuit uses precision of two-stage Class H type.
3. Delayed startup with "soft start" function, closed-loop control of peak amplitude limiter, soft start, overheating protection, short circuit protection; Perfect protection circuit for short circuit/over current, over voltage, over temperature and limiting.
4. The power supply is made of transformer which is A-class iron core and oxygen-free copper enameled wire to make the power more sufficient and the operating temperature lower.
5. The power filter capacitor uses audio special capacitor, less distortion, lower internal resistance , and the charge-discharge flow is faster and stronger.
6. The front panel has power indicator light, protection light, signal light and clipping light to show the current working status of the equipment.
7. Designed with fluid mechanics, reasonable natural and forced air cooling, ultra-quiet operation, able to withstand relatively harsh environment.
8. The installation way adopts the standard 19 "frame width and 2U, 9" case design.
1. Output power: 1kHz, 0.5%THD+N
2. Stereo mode: 8Ω 600W
3. Stereo mode: 4Ω 1000W
4. Bridge mono model: 8Ω 1800W
5. Frequency Response: （±1dB,1W/8Ω） 20Hz/20kHz
6. THD: THD+H（Standard measuring conditions，1W/8Ω/1kHz）≤0.1%
7. Damping ratio: ≥200
8. SNR: -100dB
9. Input sensitivity（Rated power 8Ω）: 0.775V/1V/1.4V
10. Input CMR: （1kHz）＞60dB
11. Separation：（full power in 8Ω/1kHz） ≥100db（1kHz）
12. Input impedance(balance/unbalance): 20kΩ/10kΩ
13. Total power: （stereo8Ω） 800W
14. Output connection: professional output socket connection
All channels loaded
1, this power is measured in accordance with the EIA standards.
2, the power is the use of 40 ms pulse 1 KHZ sine wave measured under 1% total harmonic distortion.
3, other data according to: 1-2005 - Q/SAE standard tests.
4, the manufacturer reserves the right of interpretation of the above parameters, the parameters are subject to change without prior notice, the last parameter to production Product specification shall prevail.